Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Monkey Boy...

So my little man likes to climb and when I say climb I mean climb. I can't keep him down. He climbs everything. I have found him on my coffee table, dining room table, all the chairs and I even found him sitting in our dining room window sill. He is also learning "problem" solving and using it to help him climb. We have a little kids table and chair set in the corner of our living room which is beside our entertainment unit. He has figured out that if he puts his bean bag chair on the table and then climbs the table and then the bean bag he can get on top of our entertainment center!
He also has a new place to hang out and hide....the shelf to our easel! I find him there at least twice a day. He is such a busy boy and soooo different from his big sister.

No comments: