Thursday, November 16, 2006

A new camera!!

So excited here at the Apthorp house! We got a new camera...an early Christmas present for Chris and I. Our old one was dying, you could hit the button 3 or 4 times before it would take a picture. Not that we can complain, we have had it for 3 years and taken over 10,000 pictures with it.
So yeah back to our new camera...it is a Panasonic DMC-FZ7, it has 12x zoom and we got a bunch of special lenses with it for a really GREAT price!! Now we just need to figure out how to work the darn thing ;)
I apologize for not updating but once we get the hang of things I will post a bunch of new pictures.
Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for the Christmas season which is just around the corner!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Exciting!!

Lets see some new camera photos.

;0)