It has been a
llllooooonnnnnggggggg time since I posted on here! I am really hoping to start blogging more often (at least once a month but am hoping for once a week)
So much has happened since my last post I am not sure if I can update everything ;0) I guess the biggest update would be that we had baby #3!! Seth Jacob was born on November 21st and weighed in at 7lb 12oz.

He is such a sweet baby! (can you believe he is sleeping through the night already!) He will be 3 months this week and is giggling now and he "talks" to us all the time! Not too sure of how much he weighs now but I am guessing around 14 pounds. Here is a picture I took of him today...

Now on to the other kiddos...Gabriella is such a little mommy! She loves to help me with her little brothers. She is getting so big and will be turning 6 in May. She is LOVING school and is doing so well. She is learning to read and loves doing adding and subtracting (she does it at home all the time). She wants to start gymnastics and karate so we are trying to decide which one she can do right now since we want to enroll all the kids into swimming lessons too.

As for Ian, he is all boy! His love for trucks and tractors amazes me. (he may not know his colours but he can tell you the name of all the different construction trucks!) His speech has really come along the last couple of months and is really talking now :0) He is such a rough and tumble boy always climbing and running. (so different from Gabriella!) He will be turning 3 in July.

Thanks for coming back to check out our lives and like I said, I will be trying
really hard to keep you all updated! I will add some more pictures of the last couple months for you to see over the next day or two :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment