Sunday, September 17, 2006

Pictures we had done...

Okay so we had pictures done of the kids a while ago but didn't have the scanner set up until recently. So here they are....they are definitely not the best we have had taken. Why is it so hard for someone to push a button on the camera when kids are smiling and looking at them at the same time. The one of Bella turned out nicely but I mean, c'mon every picture we had to chose from of Ian he was looking up or down plus there were none of him with a real smile even though he was smiling in the studio....lets just say we walked out of there very frustrated. Oh well, now we know where not to go next time ;)









2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sorry you don't love them.
they are cute still. But I know how you feel.
I have the problem pretty often. I still take the kids though, instead of doing it myself, simply because Lucas will typically pose and sit still at a studio. He won't for me.

you're kids are adorable!!

DH said...

Ditto to what Kimberly says. I love taking pics at home, but the only time all 3 will sit still is at a studio on a platform...go figure!!

I like the pics, though I see why you don't LOVE them. They are so cute, though!