So we decided to put our new camera to use! I took some pictures of the kids all dressed up in their Christmas outfits. It was definitely an interesting morning taking the pictures...Ian hates getting his picture taken when he has to do something other then playing and running around so I got lots of him squirming away or crying or both. Bella was the typical model, willing to do anything I said, with only a couple of distractions. Overall I got a couple of pictures I liked! Here is a preview of some of them for you....
I am a mom to 3 beautiful children and a wife to an awesome hubsand.
I am a trained labour assistant (ALACE)who is on a temporary "hiatus" so I can enjoy my family while they are young and growing!
2 comments:
Those came out nicely!
Cute kids, of course.
I love the pictures, congrats on your new camera!! I can't wait to see more :)
Post a Comment