I thought that I would keep a list of some of the funny/silly things that come out of Bella's mouth. So here are a couple to start with...
We were out doing some errands one night and Bella had asked to listen to some Christmas music. So we put some on and the song "Noel" was playing and we heard her in the backseat singing to it but she had the words wrong...she was singing "Nowhere, Nowhere" and when we tried to correct her, she insisted that the song was called "Nowhere".
One morning I was getting ready for the day putting on some makeup and Bella was sitting on my bed just relaxing. Here is how our conversation went...
Bella: So mom, what did you and daddy get me for Christmas?
Me: Pardon me?!
Bella: I said what did you and daddy get me for Christmas?
Me: Hmmm...I don't know
Bella: Well I think you got me and Ian some little people stuff
Me: Why do you think that?
Bella: Because I saw a box in the cart the other day when we went shopping
Me: I don't know what you are talking about
Bella: You know the box in the cart at Target...it was little people and it had some stuff with it...you know what I am talking about.
Me: I have know idea what you are talking about (trying not to laugh...because I know what she is talking about)
Bella: Hmmphhhh...never mind then....I will just show you what I am talking about on Christmas morning!
What a kid! I was trying so hard not to laugh after her last comment. I guess we won't be buying Christmas gifts anymore when she is with us ;)
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment