They have an assembly where they present the students (1 or 2 from each class) with a certificate for their achievements. So we went this morning (Chris took the day off work) and watched her get her certificate and get her picture taken with the other students.
I had asked her teacher how they go about chosing the students and I was told that it was all dependant on how they act with the other students and teachers etc.
Okay warning, here comes my bragging moment...the teacher went on to say that Bella is doing so well that she is ready for grade one already and could possibly do some grade 2 work!!!! Not too bad for a junior kindergarten :0) I am so proud of my little girl! She is such a smart little thing. So there you go, a proud mommy bragging moment!
Oh and one more ;0) She can say her whole alphabet backwards...when I asked her who taught her she said herself! I am so amazed at the things she can do.
Okay I will stop bragging now.

2 comments:
You have every right to brag! Way to go Bella!
Cute pictures too!
That's awesome Melissa! I also especially love the pictures! What cute outfits ;o)
Post a Comment