Saturday, February 24, 2007

What goes on in their minds?!?

Okay so I debated on posting this or not...but figured you all might get a little giggle out of it (because I can laugh about it now)
So yesterday I was on the computer checking my email while the kids were playing so nicely and quietly (for a change). Ian was near me playing with his dinosaurs while Bella was upstairs playing with her barbies. She came downstairs asking for help to dress the dolls a couple times so I knew she was okay and not up to mischief...or so I thought.

All of a sudden I hear her crying and she comes down the stairs asking for help and this is what I hear "Mommy my nose hurts" When I asked her why she says that the toy duck to her barbie baby is UP her nose!!! She put a stinkin' toy up her nose!!! What was she thinking, I have know idea and apparently she doesn't either. When I took a look to see where it was, it was so high up that I could barely see it so I knew that I wouldn't be able to remove it myself. So I call Chris at work to ask him to come home early so we can take her to the hospital for them to remove it.

Now mind you the whole time she is screaming and crying saying how much it hurts...it probably did, a hard plastic piece stuck up where it doesn't belong can't be too comfortable. While waiting for Chris I tell her to try to blow it out. It seems my daughter didn't understand "blowing out" and kept sucking in! So I grabbed a kleenex and told her to blow all her boogers out for me and yayyyy the little duck came out!!

That is where my sympathy ended for her and I became a little angry. Why on earth would a 4.5 year old do something so stupid I have know idea but I am glad that it came out without a traumatizing visit to the ER. Hopefully she learned her lesson and won't be sticking things up her nose again!

So there is our silly story, hope you got a giggle from it ;0)

No comments: